School Public Distribution Groups
At each school site there is a distribution address at which all staff may be contacted.
To access this list, type the school name in the TO: field of a new message window
Click on the Check GAL in the tool bar to select the correct Display Name and address.
Why use your School's Public Distribution Groups?
- You need just one email address to reach your entire school staff
- You save time not having to type in multiple names
- Exchange allows up to 500 messages per per person per day
- Your school's Public Distribution Group is kept up to date*
System-wide Public Distribution Groups
- To contact all K-12 Principals and Assistant Principals - To: Principals
- To contact all Elementary School Principals and Assistant Principals - To: Elementary School Principals
- To contact all Middle School Principals and Assistant Principals - To: Middle School Principals
- To contact all High School Principals and Assistant Principals - To: High School Principals
If you have questions or need clarification or additional information please contact Joyce Hausman (email@example.com)
* Keeping School Public Distribution Groups up to date is partly automatic through Active Directory and partly the responsibility of BLTCs or Principals. To insure all itinerant staff is included in your mass mail school list, click here for instructions.